- rubin_sim.scheduler.surveys.generate_ddf_scheduled_obs(data_file=None, flush_length=2, mjd_tol=15, expt=30.0, alt_min=25, alt_max=85, HA_min=21.0, HA_max=3.0, dist_tol=3.0, season_unobs_frac=0.1, nvis_master=[8, 10, 20, 20, 24, 18], filters='ugrizy', nsnaps=[1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2])¶
- data_filepath (None)
The data file to use for DDF airmass, m5, etc. Defaults to using whatever is in rubin_sim_data/scheduler directory.
- flush_lengthfloat (2)
How long to keep a scheduled observation around before it is considered failed and flushed (days).
- mjd_tolfloat (15)
How close an observation must be in time to be considered matching a scheduled observation (minutes).
- exptfloat (30)
Total exposure time per visit (seconds).
- alt_min/maxfloat (25, 85)
The minimum and maximum altitudes to permit observations to happen (degrees).
- HA_min/maxfloat (21, 3)
The hour angle limits to permit observations to happen (hours).
- dist_tolfloat (3)
The distance tolerance for a visit to be considered matching a scheduled observation (degrees).
- season_unobs_fracfloat (0.1)
What fraction of the season should the DDF be considered unobservable. Taken off both the start and end of the year, so a season frac of 0.1 means 20% of the time the DDF is considered unobservable, so it will be in-season for 9.6 months.
- nvis_masterlist of ints ([8, 10, 20, 20, 24, 18])
The number of visits to make per filter
- filtersstr (ugrizy)
The filter names.
- nsnapslist of ints ([1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2])
The number of snaps to use per filter