- class rubin_sim.maf.stackers.WFDlabelStacker(footprint=None, fp_threshold=0.4, area_id_name='WFD', ra_col='fieldRA', dec_col='fieldDec', note_col='note', exclude_dd=True)¶
Add an ‘areaId’ column to flag whether a visit was inside the ‘footprint’.
The healpix map indicating the desired footprint region. If this is not defined (default None), then the entire sky is used as the footprint.
The threshold for the fraction of the visit area which falls within the footprint in order to be counted as ‘in’ the footprint. Default 0.4.
Value to place in the areaId column for visits which match this area.
The name of the RA column. Default fieldRA.
The name of the Dec column. Default fieldDec.
The name of the ‘note’ column in the database. Default ‘note’. This is used to identify visits which were part of a DD sequence.
Exclude (True) or include (False) visits which are part of a DD sequence within this ‘area’.
- This stacker adds an areaId column in the opsim database, to be labelled with ‘areaIdName’ if the
- visit falls within the healpix footprint map and (optionally) is not tagged as a DD visit.
- If it falls outside the footprint, the visit is tagged as “NULL”.
- If it was part of a DD sequence, the visit is tagged with an ID which is unique to that DD field,
- if ‘exclude_dd’ is True.
- Generally this would be likely to be used to tag visits as belonging to WFD - but not necessarily!
- Any healpix footprint is valid.
- cols_added = ['area_id']¶