- rubin_sim.maf.run_comparison.plot_compare(results, run_names, run_types, min_t_e, max_t_e, save_folder, npts_required=10)¶
Plots confusion matrix type plots comparing fraction detected, characterized (via Fisher), and fraction of events with at least npts_required points within 2 tE
- resultsnumpy array of floats
Results from the MicrolensingMetric from get_results() from the respective microlensing metric type
- run_namesnumpy array of strings
Array of names of the OpSim run that was used in the metric
- run_typesnumpy array of strings
Array of strings describing microlensing metric type: either ‘detect’, ‘Npts’, or ‘Fisher’ as parsed by the file name
- min_t_enumpy array of int/floats
Array of values describing the minium einstein crossing time (tE) as parsed by the file name
- max_t_enumpy array of int/floats
Array of values describing the maximum einstein crossing time (tE) as parsed by the file name
String of folder name to save figures
- npts_requiredint (Default is 10).
Number of poitns within 2tE required for the number of points fraction.